Need help breaking your family’s technology addiction? Tripping.com has put together 5 completely off-the-grid vacation rentals that will allow you and your family to get totally, 100% unplugged. From remote Caribbean beach-front stays to tracking wildlife during an elephant safari, you and your kiddos will be so immersed in the travel moment that you may just forget your Password ID…all of them!
- Beautiful Home near San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
- Traditional Home near the remote village of Tapalpa, Mexico (near Puerto Vallarta)
- This unique home in Southeastern Wyoming is next to a 1000 acre animal sanctuary, and boasts a 40 mile unobstructed view!
- This two bedroom traditional chalet on the Zambezi River in Zambia may mean people have to double up, but it’s worth it for the incredible privacy, views, and being within driving distance of two national parks and Victoria Falls
- This six bedroom luxury villa in Thailand is just a short drive from Chiang Mai, but it feels like a world away, surrounded by Southeast Asian jungle plants and animals
Post Submitted by Jen O’Neal, Tripping.com
Founded by Jen O’Neal in 2009, Tripping.com has become the world’s largest meta-search platform for vacation rentals. Partnering with major vacation rental sites such as HomeAway, Wimdu, VRBO, FlipKey, Booking.com, and more, Tripping.com aggregates over 8 million listings in more than 150,000 cities into a Kayak-like model and allows travelers to easily compare vacation rentals across providers. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tripping.com’s mission is to help travelers find the perfect place to stay on their next trip.