Located just steps from Main Beach, The Inn at Laguna Beach offers guests a seaside escape with views of the Pacific Ocean and the quaint town of Laguna Beach, California. Whether you want to soak up the sun poolside, frolick in the ocean, walk to dinner at one of Laguna’s one-of-a-kind restaurants, or shop at the boutiques on Forest Avenue, The Inn at Laguna Beach has something for just about everyone looking to enjoy the charming town.
Ocean-Front Rooms at The Inn at Laguna Beach
With 70 rooms, The Inn at Laguna Beach is a boutique hotel with a modern beach vibe. The rooms are crisp and clean with white plantation shutters, earth-toned stripes, and rattan furniture. Select rooms include a private balcony, perfect for watching the sunset over the ocean.
Guests can choose from a variety of rooms (rates vary):
- Ocean View
- Balcony Ocean View
- Top Floor Ocean View
- Distinctive Suites
Most room include the following amenities:
- Complimentary in-room, high-speed wireless Internet access
- In-room coffee maker and Starbucks coffee
- Umbrellas, beach chairs and towels are available for use during your stay
- Refrigerator and honor snack bar
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Cotton robes
- In-room safe
- Private balcony or patio
Guests staying at the Inn at Laguna Beach don’t have to leave their dogs at home. With pet-friendly accommodations, dogs are welcome to accompany their owners.
Dining Options at The Inn at Laguna Beach
Although the hotel does not have an on-property restaurant, they do partner with nearby Las Brisas restaurant to offer in-room or poolside dining. Guests can also choose to dine at Las Brisas, located right nextdoor to The Inn, and charge to their guest room. Las Brisas offers patio dining with stunning views of Laguna’s coastline.
Nearby Activities at The Inn at Laguna Beach
Just steps from the hotel are a variety of activities:
- Beach: The hotel provides all the amenities for a relaxing day at the beach — beach chairs, umbrellas, towels. The Inn can also reserve a standup paddle board for guests wanting to explore the ocean. Main Beach also has amazing tide pools worth exploring. For those that don’t want to get sandy, spend a day relaxing at the pool instead.
- Art: Laguna Beach is known for it’s art. Stroll to a number of art galleries located within walking distance, including the Laguna Art Musuem right next door. On the first Thursday of the month, the town celebrates with Art Walk — most galleries offer free appetizers and champagne, and a chance to meet local artists.
- Hiking: Just a short drive away, is access to Laguna Coast Wilderness Park and Crystal Cove State Park, both with miles of hiking and mountain biking trails.
Guest Services at The Inn at Laguna Beach
Guests are treated to a complimentary wine reception each evening. They can enjoy it on their balcony or patio, or on the rooftop lounge area. There is no service, but guests are welcome to eat their in-room dining there or just relax and enjoy the view.
Conservation Efforts at The Inn at Laguna Beach
The Inn at Laguna Beach, part of Classic Hotels and Resorts, is committed to protecting the environment through the following practices:
- Recycling paper, glass, plant-based bio-degradable plastics, and cardboard toner cartriges
- Flourescent lightbulbs
- Bio-degradable cleaning products
- Encouraging carpooling and public transportation
- Low VOC-emitting construction materials
- Partially renewable energy resources
- Reduced water usage
- Reusable water bottles available (for purchase)
The Inn at Laguna Beach
211 N Pacific Coast Highway
Laguna Beach, California 92651