Hi-Tech Rooms at Hotel Bel-Air
• Bang & Olufsen High-Definition Flat Screen TV
• Fili D’Oro 310 thread count Egyptian cotton bed linens
• 25MB+ high speed wireless internet available
• Spacious bathroom features heated limestone floors, custom vanity with marble, and spa tub with built in TV
• In-room iPad with room service ordering capability
• Work desk with integrated media hub
• Dog-walking services available
• Rather than hanging a “Do Not Disturb” sign, guest push a button to let housekeeping know whether or not they can enter.
• Mini Bar
• An iPad to control the room lighting, thermostat, and contact the concierge, front desk, valet, spa, or restaurant.
• The iPad menu also includes maps, things to do in the area, Internet, news, shopping and more.
Family-Friendly Amenities at Hotel Bel-Air
Children will be thrilled with plush children’s bathrobes and slippers and rubber swans for the bathtub. Kids even get to take home their own plush swan!With more than 200 species of plants and flowers, kids will love exploring the property and watching the many birds and butterflies that call the property home.Kids ages four and up can also participate in the “Junior Chef” program offered twice a year.Babysitting services are available.
On-Property Dining at Hotel Bel-Air
Guests can enjoy fine dining on property at Wolfgang Puck Hotel Bel-Air. The restaurant features modern California cuisine with European and Mediterranean influences and a focus on fresh, local and seasonal ingredients. Serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and afternoon tea, the menu includes items such as Brioche French Toast with Tahitian vanilla, clotted cream and huckleberry compote ($19), Fresh “Creste Rigate” Kale Pasta with Sonoma lamb ragu, vine ripe tomatoes, garlic, chili and pecorino ($22), or Miso Glazed Black Cod with bloomsdale spinach, sesame viniagrette pea tenril salad ($26). The restaurant provides alfresco terrace seating as well as an elegant dining room. For after dinner entertainment, cocktails and cuisine, the chic Bar & Lounge features live music. Open daily; weekends until 2 a.m. In-room dining is also available.
Unwinding at Hotel Bel-Air
To relax, guests can enjoy lounging and lunching poolside (unfortunately there is no hot tub), working out in the fitness studio or joining in on the Saturday morning yoga class, getting a treatment or enjoying the quiet lounge area at Spa by La Prairie. During summer months, the pool offeres ice cream, chocolate dipped bananas, fruit skewers, push pops, and fruit smoothies, as well as foot massages, sunglasses cleaning and sunscreen application.
701 Stone Canyon Road, Los Angeles, CA
+1 310 472 1211