Luxury accommodation and service is routine at The Beverly Hills Hotel, frequented by A-list movie stars as well as those visiting from out of town. Affectionately known as the “Pink Palace,” the hotel, which is part of the Dorchester Collection, was opened in 1912 — before the city of Beverly Hills was established. The banana-leaf motif decorates the hallways of the hotel, the poolside cabanas, and can be seen throughout the property.
Glamorous Rooms at The Beverly Hills Hotel
The 12-acre property has 208 rooms and suites including 23 private bungalows surrounded by lush gardens. The bungalows have hosted many well-known celebrities, such as Elizabeth Taylor and Marilyn Monroe. The rooms, which were renovated in 2014, are decorated in elegant hues of gold and neutral colors with the hotel’s iconic green and pink motif as accents. The rooms are classy and classic in style.
Room amenities may include the following:
- Private garden patios
- Bang & Olufsen TV
- Walk-in closet
- Internet access
- Mini bar
- In-room safe
- Illuminated mirrors with built-in televisions
- Pick your pillow – choose from Serenity, Beauty, Body, Buckwheat, or Hypoallergenic
Two new Presidential Bungalows, that were added in 2011, are the largest Presidential Suites in Los Angeles at 5,000 square feet. Each bungalow features three bedrooms, a private swimming pool, and private outdoor shower. Room rates typically start at $445.
On-Property Dining at The Beverly Hills Hotel
The Beverly Hills Hotel offers a variety of on-property dining options, from casual meals to gourmet fare. The famous Polo Lounge restaurant has hosted movie stars and hollywood mogels for generations and serves breakfast, Sunday brunch, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, and late-night suppers with live entertainment daily. The menu includes items such as Smoked Balik Salmon with Potato Blini, Greek Yogurt, Apple, Endives, Celery and Caviar ($29), Chitarra Carbonara pasta with Cured Pork Cheek, Pea Tendrils, Organic Egg, Asparagus, and Black Pepper ($35), and Spicy Seafood Stew with Mussels, Clams, Scallops, Calamari, Shrimp, Lobster, and Grilled Rustic Bread ($50). Guests can choose to dine indoors or on the patio.
The more causal Fountain Coffee Room is a 19-seat Fountain Coffee Room that first opened in the 1940s. Guests can order breakfast any time of day and enjoy burgers, salads, and choose from an assortment of homemade pies and desserts.
Spa by La Prairie at The Beverly Hills Hotel
The 1916-square-foot spa features anti-aging products by La Prairie. Amenities include a fitness center, six treatment rooms, two couple’s suites, and men and women’s locker rooms with steam rooms and saunas. The services available include facials, massage, body treatments, manicures, pedicures, waxing, and hair services at Joseph Martin Hair & Beauty. The treatment tables are heating and guests get to select from a menu of music options. Those wanting the ultimate luxury experience should try the 90-minute “White Caviar Illuminating Facial” that features anti-aging golden caviar, a cellular 3-minute peel, and and foot treatment, caviar intensive eye lift treatment and products to take home ($1,000).
Hotel Amenities at The Beverly Hills Hotel
This full-service hotel has amenities that go above and beyond to make sure guests are comfortable and have the conveniences they expect.
- Complimentary transportation and check signing privileges at sister property Hotel Bel-Air, located just 10 minutes away
- Underwater music at swimming pool featuring famous movie soundtracks
- Only hotel in L.A. with suites featuring private swimming pools and outdoor showers
- Recently refurbished pool cabanas and complimentary pop-up refreshments at the pool like mini soft serve ice cream cones
- Located in a residential neighborhood of estates
- All event rooms have open views of lush gardens or the city
- Complimentary transportation within a five mile radius
- 24-hour room service
- Valet parking
- Signature Shop that sells hotel souvenirs
Family Amenities at The Beverly Hills Hotel
The hotel offers a “Family Time” package that includes the following:
- Daily Breakfast credit of $150 per family
- Second connecting/adjoining room for children at 50% off
- Complimentary bottle of house champagne for parents & kids amenities for the children
- Kids V-VIP Beverly Hills Hotel card that can be redeemed for complimentary sodas and juices throughout the hotel
- Family photo in front of celebrity step and repeat
- Waived pet fee for up to two dogs
- Dog walking services available
- Bone-shaped doggie cookies, with doggie’s name handwritten on each cookie, from our Bakery Shop
- Doggie bed
- Doggie bowls
- Children’s menus
- Babysitting services available
- Children’s amenities, including a teddy bear and chocolate chip cookies
The Beverly Hills Hotel
9641 Sunset Boulevard
Tel: +1 310 276 225