With a full menu of services, guests will feel pampered at the Burke Williams Day Spa in Orange, California. Located just off the 5 and 22 freeways in The Outlets at Orange, Burke Williams offers guests a relaxing escape with soothing sights, sounds, and therapies. With 25 treatment rooms, this location offers massage, spa baths, facials, signature treatments, nail care and more. Before or after a trip to the spa, visitors can dine or shop the outlets
Upon Arriving at Burke Williams Day Spa
It is recommended that guests check in at least an hour prior to their appointment time, so as to take advantage of the amenities that the spa has to offer. Upon check in, guests will receive a key to a locker, and a robe and slippers to change into prior to treatment. Swimsuits are optional in the spa areas.
The Waiting Area at Burke Williams Day Spa
While waiting for treatment, guests can relax in the small co-ed lounge area with chairs and couches or the larger lounge area with plush couches, tile floor, and high ceilings. There is flavored water, tea, and and cookies available, magazines to read, soft music and lighting, and the subtle scent of Eucalyptus. The soft neutral palette includes beiges and browns accented with earthy tones. A receptionist is located in the large lounge to help assist guests with their needs. The lounges are quiet/cell phone-free areas. When guests get too chatty, the staff will ring wind chimes as a subtle way to remind guests to keep noise low. To announce treatment appointments, staff will strum a xylophone.
Spa Amenities and Facilities at Burke Williams Day Spa
There are separate spa amenities for men and women that include:
- Whirlpools, steam room, dry sauna, cool misting room (something not often found at spas), private showers, and cold deluge. The area is decorated with large living plants and water, lemonade, and fresh fruit is always on hand. Aromatherapy towels, soaked in geranium and mint, are available, as well as ice cold towels conveniently placed outside of the sauna.
- There are separate quiet rooms for men and women, where reading, relaxing, and silence prevail. Guests can lounge in one of the row of connected seats with ottomans and enjoy the serenity of the space with a blanket or pillow for comfort. The seats are comfortable, but do not recline. Above each seat is a light that is adjustable from dim to brighter, which is great for reading, but seems as though it might disturb others guests. Water and tea is available.
- Vanity areas equipped with all of the necessary amenities needed after treatment, including hair products, shaving goods, blow dryers, curling irons, brushes, mouthwash, sunscreen, razors, moisturizer, deodorant, and more.
Treatments at Burke Williams Day Spa
The spa offers a full-range of treatments including the following:
- Massage: Burke Williams Massage, Pure Relaxation (includes warm booties during the treatment!), Deep Tissue and Sports Massage, Deep Tissue & Firm Swedish Combination, Shiatsu, Swedish & Shiatsu, Pregnancy Massage, Specialized Modalities. Most massages are offered in 25, 50, or 80 minute appointments. Prices range from $95-$219.
- Massage Enhancements: Aromatherapy, Hot Stones, Detox, and Dot.com.
- Spa Baths: These private therapeutic herbal baths are a wonderful accompaniment to any spa treatment. 20 minutes; $40.
- Skin Care (Facials): Anti-Aging, Spa Style, Acne, Men’s, Teen, 4-Layer Resurfacing, Nourishing, Enzyme. 25-80 minute appointments range from $119-$205.
- Skin Care Enhancements: Vitamin C or Pumpkin Peel, Skin Brightener, Stem Cell Activator, Age Defy.
- Signature Treatments: Wet Room, Hunter’s Retreat, Savannah’s Surrender, Emilee’s Intrigue, Parafango Treatmemt, Salt or Sugar Glo. 40-80 minute appointments range from $89-$189.
- A Day at the Spa: Spend an entire day being pampered! A Day Beyond, A Day of Beauty, The Spa Experience. $460-$900.
- Nail Care, Waxing, and Chiropractic Care.
A popular skincare treatment is the Radiance Facial that uses antioxidants, micro-current technology, and Vitamin C to give guests firmer, brighter and smoother skin. The treatment also includes foot, hand, shoulder and head massage for ultimate relaxation.
Membership at Burke Williams Day Spa
For those anticipating frequent visits to the spa, a membership is available to save money on each visit.
Burke Williams Spa
The Outlets at Orange
20 City Boulevard East C3
Orange, CA 92868